410-850-5700 | 7466 New Ridge Rd
Coupons, Rebates & Offers
Truck and Car Repair Hanover, MD
Save money! Check back regularly to see our new coupons and rebates. Follow our tips below to help you save money on the cost of car repair and maintenance everyday.
- Scheduling a regular tune up is the key to easy car maintenance and minimizing the cost of car repairs.
- Paying attention to the "service lights" on your dashboard is very important. Today's trucks and cars have as many computer parts as they do auto parts. Many of these important computer parts tell you when car maintenance is needed.
- Responding quickly to a service light is often easy and affordable but ignoring a service light can greatly increase the cost of future car repairs.
- Next, checking with our repair shop regularly to see what weekly coupons we offer is a great way to save on the cost of car repairs.
- Our technicians will provide you with a transparent, free estimate for repair services. Discussing the cost of needed repairs with them can save you money on labor and lower the cost of auto parts.
- Finally, spending a little time getting to know your owner's manual is time well spent. The owner's manual contains valuable tips for keeping the cost of car maintenance and service affordable.
Mike's Auto Repair Coupons, Promotions and Offers
Coupons, Promotions and Offers
Truck and Car Repair or Maintenance
Keep Repair Costs Low!
Call Today! 410-850-5700
Some Restrictions Apply
I had a "low tire pressure" light come up while driving. Searched the web for an Audi dealer (car is a 2017 Audi A3) and discovered the nearest dealer is at least 30 minutes away. Decided to look for a local shop and found Mike's Auto Repair to be nearby. Arrived a few minutes before closing time but Mike still took my car into the shop. They checked all tires and adjusted 2 tires that were low and brought them to proper pressure. Additionally, they put the car on their lift and checked the tires for nails / screws - none were found. When asked: "how much do I owe you?" the answer was "nothing". In today's day and age it is rare to find such treatment and I am going to come back and use Mike for all my routine oil and brake services ! Highly recommend this shop. Thank you Mike for your help.