CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I had a "low tire pressure" light come up while driving. Searched the web for an Audi dealer (car is a 2017 Audi A3) and discovered the nearest dealer is at least 30 minutes away. Decided to look for a local shop and found Mike's Auto Repair to be nearby. Arrived a few minutes before closing time but Mike still took my car into the shop. They checked all tires and adjusted 2 tires that were low and brought them to proper pressure. Additionally, they put the car on their lift and checked the tires for nails / screws - none were found. When asked: "how much do I owe you?" the answer was "nothing". In today's day and age it is rare to find such treatment and I am going to come back and use Mike for all my routine oil and brake services ! Highly recommend this shop. Thank you Mike for your help.